- An awesome, so out of my league hotel, The Cotton House. Marriott’s Autograph Collection.
- Chiki’s cozy and quiet Airbnb in a good neighborhood, for just one night.
- 7 Portes, paella, chocolate truffles and chocolate covered nuts. Sangria.
- Tapas 24, a bit crowded for just tapas, a little overpriced, fun for drinks and snacks.
- Markets for wine and snacks.
- Alsur Cafe, coffee, cheap but delicious French toast and fresh juice. Sketchy mimosas.
- Random and secretive bars for green pepper tapas and pretty cheap beer.
- Late night walks by Goudi’s church.
- Visiting the beach at dusk (DONDE ESTAS LA PLAYA? Y MIS PAPAS FRITAS?)
- Finding amazing sunglasses for 3 euros.
- Exploring and eating through La Boqueria market.